United States | January 17, 2017 – Over the last 8 years, many research groups have launched many petitions to the white house to try to convince them of disclosing their knowledge of extraterrestrial beings. Many of these petitions exceeded the minimum signature requirements, however, the response from the White House has been nothing short than favorable.
A few years back, the Paradigm Research Group launched the biggest petition effort ever undertaken. The end result of that petition prompted President Obama to respond. However, no disclosure there either.
The Obama administration has formally stated, “The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race.”
If true, what was Clinton’s Office of Science and Technology Policy investigating from March 1993 to October 1996 in concert with billionaire, Clinton friend, Laurance Rockefeller? Those who knew and have not spoken publicly of this initiative include: President Bill Clinton, Sec. of State Hillary Clinton, Obama transition chairman John Podesta, Sec. of Defense Leon Panetta, Vice President Al Gore and Gov. Bill Richardson.
WATCH CLINTON VIDEO AND SIGN PETITION | CLICK NEXT
- Muhammad Ali’s Encounters with UFOs - February 20, 2017
- Fidel Castro Meets Live Alien Captured by Che Guevara - February 19, 2017
- Ghost Lifts Sleeping Man by Legs Caught on CCTV - February 11, 2017
- UFOs Hover over Airport in Brisbane, Australia - January 31, 2017
- FOUND: UFO Hiding at South Pole - January 30, 2017
- Cluster of UFOs Fly Over US-Mexico Border in from Tijuana to San Diego - January 28, 2017
- UFO Lights Up the Sky Over National City, CA - January 26, 2017
- Obama to make ALIEN/UFO disclosure before leaving office! - January 17, 2017
- Toys R Us Ghost Video: Still Unexplained After 4 Decades - January 13, 2017
- Chilean military release UFO evidence - January 10, 2017